LET'S HIKE! #2


Leave the road, take the trails.

According to my blog statistics, it seems like you enjoyed the first "Let's hike!" - post (read here), therefore I decided to do one again this year. Even though I didn't hike as much as I'd wanted to, I still managed to go to a few places which I wanna share with you today. 
As always, if you're from around my area, this one may not be that interesting for you, as you'll probably know about all of these places. However, if you're from anywhere else in the world, may I introduce you to the beauty of Styria - the so called "green heart" of Austria ?

where: Anger/Weiz





2. Teufelstein
where: Fischbach - Bz. Weiz


Actually, I wrote a separate blogpost about this one - which you can read here



where: St. Kathrein/Offenegg - Bz. Weiz





4. Blaa -Alm / Loser
where: Altaussee - Bz. Liezen





5. Himmel - Erden - Weg & Riegersburg
where: Auersbach & Riegersburg - Bz. Südoststeiermark







If you click on the headings (1. to 5.) you'll get redirected to a hiking site where each hiking tour is shown in detail.


want more?




xo, Lena

 follow me on: Bloglovin // Facebook // Instagram


2 comments: