BOOKS I'VE READ IN 2017


It's not a secret that I'm a total bookworm and love snuggling up with a good book and a cuppa tea. So last year around that time I set myself the challenge to read 40 books in 2017, and even though I didn't quite accomplish it, I still think I did a good reading job. In the last 365 days I read over 12400 pages across 37 books - most of them I read in English, but there are also a few which I read in German -  and today I wanna share them all with you - to give you some inspiration for your maybe next read!

 1. Fantastic beasts and where to find them - Screenplay - JK Rowling
 2. The Marble Collector - Cecilia Ahern
 3. Gut gegen Nordwind - Daniel Glattauer
 4. Alle Sieben Wellen - Daniel Glattauer
 5. Ewig Dein - Daniel Glattauer
 6. Versuchung (Crossfire #1) - Sylvia Day
 7. Offenbarung (Crossfire #2) - Sylvia Day
 8. Milk and Honey - Rupi Kaur
 9. Erfüllung (Crossfire #3) - Sylvia Day
10. 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher


11. The sun is also a star - Nicola Yoon
12. Hingabe (Crossfire #4) - Sylvia Day
13. Always and Forever, Lara Jean - Jenny Han
14. Illuminae - Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
15. The Hate U Give - Angie Thomas
16. Gemina - Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
17. It's kind of a funny story - Ed Vizzini
18. Where things come back - John Corey Whaley
19. Everything I never told you - Celeste Ng
20. We were liars - E. Lockhart



21. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
22. Wilde Like Me - Louise Pentland
23. Der Letzte macht den Mund zu - Michael Buchinger
24. P.S. I Love You - Cecilia Ahern
25. Big Little Lies - Liane Moriarty
26. Attachments - Rainbow Rowell
27. Geekerella - Ashley Poston
28. When Dimple met Rishi - Sandhya Menon
29. History is all you left me - Adam Silvera
30. The Upside of Unrequited - Becky Albertalli


31. The sun and her flowers - Rupi Kaur
32. My not so perfect life - Sophie Kinsella
33. Turtles all the way down - John Green
34. I'll give you the sun - Jandy Nelson
35. My true love gave to me: twelve holiday stories
36. Vollendung (Crossfire #5) - Sylvia Day
37. Advent with Oscar Wilde 


For 2018 I set myself the goal to read 30 books, as this is a number I think I'll be easily able to manage.  Have you set yourself a reading challenge for the year? Let's talk about it in the comments below! :)


interested in what I'm reading at the moment & how I rated all the books I read?
- follow me on Goodreads


xo, Lena


 follow me on: Bloglovin // Facebook // Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment