#THENEWYEAR-TAG.



Loooooong time, no see, huh? 
I write that a lot, don't I? Since my last post at the beginning of November (has it really been that long?) I just never felt like just sitting down at my desk with a cuppa tea next to me, like I do now, and write. And even if I did think about it from time to time, I probably was too tired from work. No, I'm not looking for excuses here, it's more like explaining why I was absent for awhile.

Let's kick this new year (yeah, a bit late, but who cares, right?) off with the New Year - Tag. -ENJOY.

If you could relive one memory from last year, what would it be?
Spoiler alert, it's gonna be a really lame one.. If I could relive any moment from 2016, it would have to be that night I spent at a friends house (with whom I have a lot of history) and we just talked for so long, really opened up, listened to music, kissed for a little while and then fell asleep next to each other. -it's the little things in life

What was one New Year's resolution that you accomplished?
Well, let's have a look at my last years resolutions (read them here, if you're interested)...
I think I did a really good job at reading a lot, even though I started a bit late with that one - it was probably already March when I got into reading again -however, I managed to read a total amount of 28 books (on average 2.3 books per month 😛
This year, I set myself the goal to read 40 books - let's see how that'll work out. :) 

Three words to describe the last year?
change -  tears - fun

Something you're looking forward to this year?
There are a few weekend trips I have in my mind, and if they'll all work out - they're definitely something I'm looking forward to! 

What did last year teach you?
That you'll make mistakes, which is totally fine because we're not perfect, but then you'll have to live with the consequences. & Not all of your friends are meant to stay forever, but that doesn't mean it wasn't real. Be thankful for the time you had together. 

What was your most worn clothing item last year?
without a doubt, my ripped skinny blue jeans !

What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
more adventures!


What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Drama! Mostly it was my own fault that I was always right in the middle of some drama, and I definitely haven't got time for that this year.

Best book you've read last year?
Ugh, it's so hard to pick just one! A book that I absolutely enjoyed reading was 'Me Before You' by Jojo Moyes. Most of you probably know this one as it also became a movie last year. & another (quite different) book I loved was 'This Modern Love' by Will Darbyshire (read the review for that one: here)

What is your New Year's resolution for 2017?
This year I have only one resolution: to be happy and enjoy life!
And I have written a 'To Do-List' with fun activities which goes along with my resolution. 😊


>> May 2017 be the year of neck kisses, poetry books, rainy afternoons, 
soft lips, clear skin & relaxed thoughts. <<


xo, Lena


follow me on: Bloglovin // Facebook // Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment