LET'S HIKE!



When I was younger me and my whole family went hiking at least once a year. To be honest, that wasn't something I looked forward to. For me it was mostly too exhausting but at the same time quite boring. The only positive aspects I could find back then were the view (even though I didn't know what I was seeing - I still don't to this day) and the food afterwards. (we went to a Buschenschank afterwards most of the times) đŸ˜‹Recently however, I've quite enjoyed hiking with my mum and dad. I live in such a beautiful part of the world (I'll let the pictures convince you of that) and it makes me a little sad that I know and have seen so little of it. 




I - WALDTONI ALM
where? - between Fischbach, St. Kathrein/Hauenstein & Alpl (Bezirk Weiz)







II - SCHÖCKL
where? - Bezirk Graz-Umgebung










III - BRÜNDLWEG
where? - Pogusch (Bezirk Bruck - MĂźrzzuschlag)







want more?

xo, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment