ZOELLA BEAUTY - REVIEW!


Hey guys!

I bet most of you will know Zoella aka Zoe Sugg - one of the most successful bloggers and YouTubers nowadays. I've been reading her blog and watching her videos for such a long time now, I can't even remember when it started or how I've stumbled across her blog, but she's become one of my favourite bloggers quite quickly. Therefore I got kinda excited when I first heard about her beauty range - only problem, you can't get it anywhere, where I live and I didn't want to order it online because I'm quite sensitive with smells. So I got reeeeeally excited when I found her products in the Superdrug stores whilst I was in England. I couldn't resist and got three of her products and today I want to show you what I've bought and tell you my opinion to each product.




I got two products from the "original" range: 'Fizz Bar' and 'Soak Opera' & one product from the new, "tutti frutti" range: 'Foam Sweet Foam'.
Now can we just take a moment and appreciate the packaging? It looks so cute and kinda "pinterest-y". I just love everything about it - the packaging, the scent of the products and  also the names. Can we talk about them for a moment? I mean, "Soap Opera", "Foam Sweet Foam" - these sound way too cute!


Fizz Bar
You probably won't know this about me, because we don't really know each other, but I love hot bubble baths! Especially in the colder months of the year. Therefore when I saw this in the store, I immediately grabbed it and put it in my basket, I'm not gonna lie.
As you can see in the picture above it's a "fragranced bath fizzer" which includes 8 fizzy squares. It looks a lot like a chocolate bar, that's the reason why there's a small sticker at the back of it that says "Do not eat". ;)

I took my first bath with these only a few days ago and I had a really relaxing pamper evening. I would totally pick these up again. You're supposed to drop 1-2 cubes into the hot water and then you're ready to go! As I've already mentioned before, I'm quite sensitive with smells, but I really like this one! It's hard to describe though - I guess, you'd have to just smell it yourself.


Soak Opera
There were so many different products, so it was really tough to choose which ones to take, because I didn't want to spend too much money, even though I'd love to have all of the products. (Does that sound weird?) 

Basically what drew me into buying that one was, I'll be honest with you, the packaging. I just imagined it looking really nice in my shower, so that's the main reason for choosing that one.

As you can also read in the picture above it's a "bath soak & shower cream" which I've used a few times already and I really like it, it leaves my skin really smooth. & it's got the same scent as the Fizz Bar.


Foam Sweet Foam
I also wanted to pick at least one product from the "newer" collection up and I left the store with this cleansing shower gel. What I like most about this one is the smell. I'm sorry but I kind of suck at describing scents, but I would describe it as a fresh, fruity and a bit sweet scent. I use this one more than "Soak Opera" at the moment, even though I like both shower gels equally. This one also leaves my skin really smooth.


On the whole, I have to say that I'm more than happy with my picks but unfortunately, I can't remember the prices. I had already thrown the receipt away before I wrote this post, but most of the products were reduced and about 4-8£.

What about you, have you also gotten any of the Zoella beauty products and how do you like them? Which one's your favourite? Let me know in the comments down below! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment