ON THE ROAD AGAIN - VIENNA!


Hey guys!

Those of you who have read my bucket list 2015- post, know that the One Direction concert on June 10th in Vienna was one of the points on my agenda. I'm more than happy and still a bit excited that I'm able to tick that off my bucket list! I hadn't bought a ticket for the show and I kind of forgot about the concert, BUT, and that is like the coolest story ever, a friend of a friend of mine won two tickets but wasn't interested in going, so my friend asked me yesterday if I'd like to and therefore we went there together - it was a completely spontaneous trip and honestly, I had one of the best nights ever! 


I have waited for this day for five years and yesterday I finally saw them live! It didn't even bother me that I 'only' saw 4/5 or the fact that there were about 44.000 other people watching them - it was just the best night ever! Honestly, I still can't believe that I actually saw them live, I saw One Direction live! I don't want to seem like a crazy fangirl but I am kind of proud to call myself a directioner. :)




Unfortunately, I had problems with my phone and it's storage so I wasn't able to take a lot of photos and videos.. However, I'm quite sure I'll never forget that night! 




I'm unbelievably happy that I got the opportunity to go to the concert and to see those lads live, it's been a pleasure! & for those of you who weren't able to be there, I'm really sorry for you, because you've missed an incredibly fun and energetic show!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  


No comments:

Post a Comment