CARNIVAL!


Hey guys!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Carnival, I never was. Yet, I decided to go out this year and I also decided to dress up. Due to my last-minute decision to go out, I sat at home the whole afternoon yesterday and I made myself an easy, but fun last-minute costume!




To those of you who don't know what my costume should be - I'm Wanda from 'The Fairly OddParents'. That series always used to be one of my favourites, and I still like it today. :)


photo from: Google
To be honest, the costume was really easy and fun to make :)
Maybe some of you would want to try it out next year, maybe even as a couple costume with your boyfriend. 



What you will need for this costume:
a wooden stick, cardboard, paint, scissors, hot glue/glue/stapler, pink hairspray, a yellow shirt, black trousers/jeans, yellow earrings
  • wand:
    • What you need: a wooden stick, cardboard, scissors, a star shape, paint, hot glue
    • Just cut out two cardboard stars, paint them yellow, outline them black and glue them on the wooden stick
  • crown:
    • What you need: cardboard, scissors, paint, glue/hot glue/stapler
    • Cut out a crown from the cardboard paper, paint it yellow, outline it black and glue/hot glue/staple it together
  • wings:
    • What you need: cardboard, scissors, paint
    • Cut out wings from your cardboard, paint them white and outline them blue
Then just sew in the wings to your yellow t-shirt (or you can glue them on if you prefer that)
Spray your hair pink, put your yellow earrings on, do the make-up like you prefer 
& you're done and ready to go out!

What about you, did you go out and dress up for Carnival this year? Let me know in the comments below! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Richtig coole Idee! Selbstgemacht, kreativ, keines dieser doofen "Sexy-Hexy-Plastik"-Teile aus dem Spielwarenladen - mir gefällt's total. :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Rona von threepinkcats

    ReplyDelete

  2. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete