TWOTHOUSANDFIFTEEN!



Hey guys!

First of all, I want to wish you a Happy New Year! How have you spent New Years Eve?
I'm in Schladming (Styria/Austria) since Tuesday with my boyfriend and his family and our New Years Eve was amazing! We had an amazing day, with a delicious dinner and a lot of fun. We celebrated on our balcony where we had a marvelous view on all the fireworks around. I loved it!


Of course, we've also been skiing. I haven't skied for about 6 years, but to be honest I'm still quite good at it and I love it- I don't know why I stopped skiing in the first place.

Another thing I absolutely love is the amazing view you have from the mountains and the Apré Ski is also so much fun!

















xoxo,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures, my dear! Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar :-) Und sehr schniekes Blogdesign!
    Mein tumblr findest du übrigens hier.

    x, Rona from threepinkcats

    ReplyDelete