BUCKETLIST 2015!

Hey guys!

Every year I would come up with a few "New Years Resolutions" - "New Year- New Me" - blablabla. I would think of those typical things everybody thinks about on New Years Eve - "be a better person, eat healthier, work out more, drink less alcohol,..." but after a few days I wouldn't care about these resolutions anymore. So this year I decided to come up with a "bucket list" instead of new years resolutions. I'll document everything I can tick off my list in a notebook, like I did with my "25 things to do this summer-list". :)








So here is my "To-Do-List" for 2015:

  • New Years Eve 2014/15
  • Schladming
  • A-levels
  • Maturareise (Barcelona)
  • 1D concert in Vienna 
  • roadtrip(s)!
  • England
  • sleep under the stars
  • concerts
  • get another tattoo
  • blog!
  • 20th birthday
  • read a lot
  • be happy :)
  • skydiving (not so sure about that though)
  • learn to cook
  • take dance classes
  • Munich
  • have my photo taken @Platform 9 ¾
  • be more spontaneous
  • work out (more)
  • Grüner See - Tragöß
  • take more pictures
  • get more pen pals
  • travel a lot



What are the things you want to do or archive in 2015? Let me know in the comments below :)


xoxo,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Danke für deinen Kommentar!
    Auja, du kannst das mit dem Bilderrahmen gerne nachmachen ;-)
    Essie mag ich auch total gerne, Mint Candy Apple ist auch einer meiner liebsten Nagellacke!

    Ich liebe deine schönen Listen!
    Wenn du Tipps brauchst, wie man mehr pen pals kriegt, meld dich. :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Rona von threepinkcats

    ReplyDelete